Collections: Seeking timely payments for our clients
The collection department of Gambardella, Cipriano, Gottlieb & Hathaway is a team of highly trained and experienced lawyers and paralegals. We have a long history of representing plaintiffs in consumer and commercial collections in Small Claims and Superior Courts all across Connecticut.
Our attorneys and staff are familiar with insurance billing, state and federal regulations, Title 19a of the Connecticut General Statutes, and spousal liability. We are compliant with the FDCPA, HIPAA, GLB, and Connecticut Collection Practices Act. Our goal is success: the Gambardella, Cipriano, Gottlieb & Hathaway team knows the importance of timely collections for our clients.
Our attorneys thrive in their role as diplomats. Our zealous advocacy brings results in the form of early payments, prejudgment attachments, judgments, and fair agreements for our clients. We continue our pursuit through post-judgment remedies, foreclosure, and bankruptcy.
Our Clients Come From All Industries
- Chiropractor doctors
- Physical therapists
- Professional corporations
- Small and large businesses
- Debt buyers
- Credit unions
We Are Members Of
- Association of Credit & Collection Professionals (ACA)
- Connecticut Bar Association Creditor’s Rights Committee
- Connecticut Bar Association Consumer Law Section
- Connecticut Creditor’s Rights Attorney and Collection Professional Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association