Connecticut Real Estate, Estate Planning and Business Attorneys Offer Reliable Guidance
Hamden law firm provides legal resources for residential and commercial clients
Gambardella, Cipriano, Gottlieb & Hathaway PC, in Hamden, capably handles a variety of important and sometimes challenging legal matters for individuals and businesses. Since 1984, our attorneys have been helping clients’ real estate transactions go smoothly, their businesses start and transition seamlessly, and their estate plans align with their wishes for their assets and loved ones after they are gone. We serve all of Connecticut and will provide you with the careful representation you deserve, whether your needs are simple or complex.
An established team with diverse knowledge
For decades, our firm has had a reputation for being highly effective in all of our practice areas, as well as being a team that shows our commitment to clients through our:
- Diverse experience — Our attorneys handle various areas of law for both individuals and businesses, allowing us to manage many different issues and make life easier for clients.
- Negotiation and litigation ability — Whether it’s negotiating the terms of a real estate contract or protecting your interests in court, you can rely on us to approach your situation with the competence you’d expect from a firm with our reputation.
- Affordability — Our fixed-fee arrangements are designed to eliminate surprises and make our services financially viable for the people we serve.
As an added benefit, if you have a legal need outside our practice areas, we’ll help you find a Connecticut attorney who can assist you.
Legal assistance for individuals and professionals
Our Hamden law firm is a valuable legal resource for businesses and individuals seeking strong representation for:
- Real estate law — From negotiating and drafting commercial real estate contracts to serving as closing counsel on residential real estate transactions, we make sure your property interests are protected. This extends to helping you collect what is owed to you through our collections department and with our foreclosure assistance. Our firm also handles condominium association representation and landlord-tenant law for property owners.
- Estate planning — We draft wills, create trusts and perform other estate planning services to help you prepare for the distribution of your assets. We also represent beneficiaries, trustees, heirs and others who need to complete the probate process following a death.
- Business law — From business formation to succession planning and everything in between, you can rely on our highly experienced counsel to protect your business at every stage.
With attorneys who focus on each of these areas, you can rest assured that your legal issue will be handled thoughtfully and examined from every angle to help you accomplish your goals.
Contact an experienced Connecticut lawyer for a free consultation.
Gambardella, Cipriano, Gottlieb & Hathaway, in Hamden, Connecticut, can help with your real estate, estate planning or business law matter. Call us at 203-745-0188 or contact us online for a free consultation.